The Osa Verde BioLodge — more than an ecolodge.
Our BioLodge is available for groups and ideal for birders, nature-lovers, creative explorers, wellness retreats and corporate getaways. A perfect destination for group travelers who want more than a typical vacation experience.
Join us in our open-air boutique cabins that are nestled within the rainforest and overlooking the Pacific Ocean. All rooms have ocean-view terraces where you can enjoy your coffee in the morning and glass of wine by sunset. The 3 duplex cabins, each with 2 spacious double rooms, are perfect for groups up to 12 people.
Each of the 6 rooms offers the following:
• 1 King size & 1 Queen size bed
• Indoor & outdoor showers
• Private bathrooms with hot water
• Solar electricity and hot water heaters
• Ceiling fans
• Convenient access to our farm-to-table restaurant, offering 3 delicious & healthy meals a day
• Ocean-view porch with hammocks and chairs
On-site level trails meander through various habitats and a tapestry of ecosystems: old growth forests, reforested plantations, recovering pastureland, mangroves, wetland and riparian areas, and miles of undeveloped beaches. The Osa Verde BioLodge and surrounding campus are located on a former cattle ranch that is undergoing a transformation thanks to Osa Conservation’s restoration and rewilding efforts. A botanical garden features endemic species, indigenous medicinal plants, and a pollinator garden. Bike paths and interpretive signage will make it the perfect starting point for self-guided tours. Come to Osa Verde and experience conservation firsthand!
• Spend your days out exploring, hiking, birding, photographing
• Spend evenings with us learning about what it means to live and work to protect this wild place
• Spend your nights relaxing in gorgeous cabins overlooking the rainforest and sea
Like all of our facilities, the Osa Verde BioLodge is off the grid and operates on 100% renewable energy.